The 780 MAGNET completes the existing range of mortise locks for metal doors.
This lock brings discretion, fluidity and design to your doors. Its half-turn bolt remains integrated in the lock when the door is open. Thus, it does not extend beyond the edge of the door. The bolt is activated when it faces the magnetic striker.
The 780 MAGNET lock offers you a high degree of flexibility thanks to its flush-mounted installation and universal bolt. Designed for integration into aluminium and steel profiles, it is perfectly suited for both new and replacement environments.
Its universal latch does not need to be flipped over depending on the door configuration. The ideal solution for easy installation!
- 1/2 turn bolt operated by a powerful neodymium magnet
- The magnet is fixed to the bottom of the profile with two screws (12 mm distance of attraction from the faceplate).
- Centre distance 92 mm
- Widths 36, 39, 41 and 45 mm
- Stainless steel faceplate and strike plate
- European Profile
- 8 mm square nut
- Recall of the 1/2 turn key
Variable dimensions under headrest :
Please upgrade your browser
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to visit the website.