DOM Security is an independent European industrial group and a leading specialist in security products and services, dedicated to mechanical and electronic access solutions. We design, manufacture and market:
• Mechanical and digital Locking solutions for large organizations,
• Mechanical and digital Locking solutions for home owners and small businesses,
• Locking equipment for industrial groups providing turnkey solutions developed in coordination with our and their engineering departments.
As a Content Manager, you will play a vital role by creating the content that will contribute to brand awareness and encourage prospects to discover our products in order to develop our sales. Our security products are innovative. It's up to you to use your creativity and editorial skills to create content (articles, videos, computer graphics) and transform a classic communication into original, engaging communication and always with a 360 vision.
You will report to the Western Europe Operational Management and will work closely with the companies marketing managers, product managers, webmasters and communication agencies of the Group.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop an editorial strategy for web and social media to increase the leads and visibility of the Group's companies,
- Create monthly editorial calendars,
- Write SEO content (news, newsletters, blog ...),
- Manage the posting of content on the websites and social networks,
- Animate communities online (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook ...),
- Identify and follow influencers, conduct competitive intelligence and understand market trends,
- Follow the realization of digital digital advertising and e-mail campaigns with agencies,
- Participate in lead management and analysis,
- Develop a monthly report (analysis of digital marketing actions related to your region),
- Participate punctually in the communication actions of print, PR, events... (non exhaustive list).
Job based in Paris.
Travel in France and in Europe to predict.
Position to be filled now.
- A real source of proposals and you are not afraid of responsibilities,
- Interested by the results of your work,
- Organized to work with different interlocutors (marketing team, subsidiaries, agencies),
- A team player,
- Motivated and proactive to take part in the evolution of society,
- English fluent.
Salary: according to experience.
How to Apply:
In the first instance, please send your C.V. and cover letter and specify email subject with the reference #CMM to: