DOM Security is looking for a Product Manager for our Projects team to take care of our access control integration solutions. Digital access control is a growing market, the products that serve it must be reliable, versatile, easy-to-use and, of course, highly secure. Your mission will be to manage the entire lifecycle of our integrator products; in particular, managing, testing and benchmarking the integrator software behind DOM Connect.
You will prepare market analysis, coordinate with key partners and internal stakeholders, improve and deliver on existing products. While your location may be in any country in Europe*, close proximity to a major airport and the ability to travel will be important (up to 2 days a week). You will need to work closely with our Integrator partners, local sales, European sales coordinator and software RnD teams, and you will report directly to the Projects team Director.
DOM Security is Europe´s biggest security hardware manufacturer. We believe that everyone deserves to feel secure, that's why we have developed one of the widest and most innovative ranges of mechanical and digital access solutions for homes, airports, universities, hotels and other kinds of workplaces. We follow trends such as IoT, Connected technology, 5G mobile devices, Artificial Intelligence, AR & VR, Smart Cities and are always on a mission for innovation.
(* Please note that this role is based in Europe, preferably France, Germany, the Netherlands or Belgium.)
• Strong software and/or app background, especially in cloud solutions and in on premise solutions, knowledge of modern software interfaces and integrations (ex. APIs, SDKs, web services)
• Organizing projects according to SCRUM method with Sprint planning, reviews
• Good understanding of software architectures, Cloud, Apps on premises, native Apps (IOS, Android), progressive Web Apps, Web developments (Java Script, HTML5, ...)
• Understanding of Frameworks and tools for software development is a plus (e.g. C#, ASP.net, MS Azure, AWS, SQL, Subversion, Git, Redmine, Jira… )
• Must be able to share and explain ideas and concepts with other departments in the company.
Please upgrade your browser
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to visit the website.