Request a replacement security card


If your security card is lost, you can no longer order keys or cylinders for your masterkey system or keyed alike set of cylinders.

However, you can order a new security card by filling in the appropriate form "Request a replacement security card" and sending it to us via a DOM dealer. This will invalidate the old security card and therefore no keys or cylinders can be ordered.

Download form

If you have further questions, please contact us:


Contact Information
+ 32 (0) 10 23 22 20


Avenue Edison 27
B-1300 Wavre

How do I get here?